Bahria Town Icon
Bahria Town Icon is the tallest building of Pakistan and the first great architecture work with modern amenities of 21st century. It is considered to be the most technologically advanced building of Pakistan.
Bahria Town Icon aims to change the way of building and construction in Pakistan.
Attraction of Project:
It has 62-storeys tall with advanced infrastructure from where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the city and sea.
It is stands at Shahrah-e-Firdausi next to Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar which is the most prime location in Karachi.
- Powerful location
- Mall of Karachi, mega mall with local & international brands
- 62 story tower for serviced corporate offices
- 40 story residential tower for serviced apartments
- CineGold Cinema, food court & fine dining restaurants
- Bahria President’s Club with infinity pool, world-class gymnasium, luxury spa and fine-dining restaurant
- Summit, country’s highest restaurant
- Altitude, country’s highest terraced fine-dining restaurant
- Dedicated spaces & complete facilities for corporate meetings & conferences
- 7 basement floors dedicated for parking (accommodates 2,300 vehicles)
- World-class security infrastructure
- State-of-the-art IT & communication infrastructure
- Round the clock maintenance services
- Panoramic views of the city and the ocean
- 100% backup power ( No Load- Shedding)
- First building to have conducted wind-tunnel tests
- A cogeneration plant, water filtration plant, building management system and advanced communication system
- Vertical transportation also employs high speed elevators including several double decker elevators
- Developed in collaboration with the world’s finest consultants and architects, both local & international
Status of Project:
Booking and registration of Mall of Karachi- Mega Shopping Mall, Serviced Corporate Offices, and Serviced Apartments is open now.
Note: At the project launch, the booking will be on installment plan.