About Bahria Enclave:
Bahria Enclave is a housing and property development project of Bahria Town Islamabad. It is an exclusive regional community of residential and commercial plots.
Bahria Enclave makes a mark within the landscape of Islamabad with its foremost master-planned community, BAHRIA Enclave. This community is intended with a region construct to supply outstanding manner facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Islamabad.
The project’s beauty of attraction is its luxurious planned development.
Its layout plan was approved by the Capital Development Authority.
Below is the glance of the plots that Bahria Enclave deals with.
Residential Plots: 5, 8, 7, &10 Marla and 1, 2, & 4 Kanal
Commercial Plots: 4 & 8 Marla.
Bahria Enclave is the biggest project of Bahria Town in Islamabad so is its location.
It is located approximately 8 km (10 minutes’ drive) from Chak Shahzad which is connecting it to Park Road & the Kuri.
Its approach is very convenient from Kashmir highway, Lehtarar road & Islamabad highway.
The complete navigation can easily be accessed in on the map of Bahria Enclave which can also help the local and overseas investors to invest in the project by keeping in view its location.
Bahria Enclave provides all the essentials of life to its residents. Such as,
- 5 Star Hotel & Spa
- Parks & Zoo
- Cine Gold Plex Cinema
- Commercial Areas
- International Standard School & Hospital
- Great Jamia Mosque
- 100 feet wide roads, landscaped with Green Belts & Footpaths
- Complete Gated Community
- Underground Provision of Electricity, Gas & Water
- 24-Hours security
PTCL & Bahria Enclave:
Bahria Town and PTCL have signed an MOU agreement ass on May 2nd, 2013 which says that PTCL would install fiber optic cables in Bahria Enclave within the duration of 3 months. PTCL also assures the residents of Bahria Enclave to provide the supply of high-speed internet (bandwidth 100mb) and value-added services like telephone, smart TV and VOIP.
Note: Bahria Enclave would be the 6th region in Pakistan with Fiber Optic Backbone.
Status of the Project:
- Bahria Enclave Islamabad possession has started for its first Phase.
- The Main Approach Road has been opened which is connecting Bahria Enclave from Kuri Road through Jinnah Avenue.
- The construction of Schools, Mosques, Hospitals, Commercial Malls, Restaurants, Parks, & Zoo is in progress at full velocity.
- Development work for other phases is in full pace.
- 11 Marla Villas are under construction and Model Villa is open for visitors.
Next phase possessions would be announced very soon.